Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all rentals made through Newcomen Consultants Florida Inc from whatever source:
1. No early check-ins or late check-outs will be permitted. If the renter does not promptly check-out at 10am, the renter will be charged $50.00 per hour. Check-in is from 4pm on the day of arrival
2. The renter and agent agree that this is a STRICTLY non-smoking property. A $150 charge will be made against your security deposit should evidence of smoking be found in the property.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental properties
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 21 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. Unless otherwise notified, the telephone at the property has been put on toll restriction. A calling card must be used for any long distance calls.
6. Certain areas within the premises may be reserved specifically for the owner or agents use, this includes the Owners Lock Out Closet. Any attempt to interfere with the Owners Lock Out Closet wil be reported to the local Police.
7. If willful damage is caused by the renter, the renter will be charged accordingly. The renter is responsible for all damages that incur from the renter or guests of the renter during the rental period named above. If the renter feels that something is damaged beyond normal wear and tear upon arrival, it is the renter’s responsibility to inform the agent immediately. If proven accidental damages will be covered under the CSA damage deposit paid at the time of booking.
8. All debris, rubbish, and discards are to be placed in the trash can at the rear of the property. Trash is collected on Mondays and Thursdays.
9. All keys to the property are to be left in the lock box when the unit is not occupied and the property is to be locked upon departure. If the keys are not left to be retrieved by the agent, the renter will be charged $50.00 per key.
10. The method of payment for the rental is chosen by the renter and agreed upon between the renter and the agent. A STRICTLY NON REFUNDABLE 20% deposit is due at the time the reservation is made and the second payment of the rental total is due 42 days (6 weeks) prior to arrival again non refundable once paid. (Please see no. 12 Travel Insurance) This is standard unless other arrangements have been made. Regardless of the payment method chosen, a credit card is held on file with the Property Management company until after check-out. The card provided must be a valid Visa Card, MasterCard, or Discover Card. If the card provided expires prior to the renters departure, it is the responsibility of the renter to provide the Property Management company with an alternate card.
11. No cancellations will be accepted due to weather related issues.
12. We strongly recommend you obtain Travel Insurance to cover cancellations and weather matters or ill health and disruption to travel. The Agent is not liable for any uninsured event and cancellations will not be permitted for any force majeure. CSA travel insurance is available to purchase at the time the reservation is made
13. If for some reason the renter is unable to honor the rental agreement, no refund of deposit made will be issued. If the renter chooses to cancel the reservation after making full payment, we may at our discretion offer a pro rated refund of any sums paid over and above the non refundable deposit. Newcomen Consultants Ltd will also accept a rescheduling of original reservation and it will be used as a credit towards a new reservation at the property named above. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay forfeit the full payment credit and the right to reschedule. Cancellation by early departure does not warrant any credit of rent.
14. The maximum occupancy level is agreed as per the property description between the renter and the agent. If renters exceed the maximum number of occupants specified, the renters will not be allowed access to or be asked to vacate the premises and all payments made will be forfeited without exception.
15. The total rental rate includes a one-time linen and towel set-up. The unit will be clean upon your arrival and a departure clean is included in the total rental rate. Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate, but it is available at an additional cost. The care of the linens is the responsibility of the renter. Should any linen be lost or damaged, the renter will be charged accordingly.
16. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
17. Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing, in advance by the agent.
18. In addition to the above contractual terms, we require that our guests also review the "Our Policies" section of our website. You are responsible for yourself and the members of your party and all terms stated in this contract and reiterated on the website section "Our Policies".
19. During your stay, should any problems arise or in the unlikely event of something in the property being unsatisfactory you should notify the management company immediately who must then be given the opportunity of 48 hours to rectify the issue. No refunds or compensation will be given for any issues raised after your stay which were not reported to the management company whilst in residence
20. The booking agent/management company/owner whilst informing that HDTV, Cable TV, wi-fi etc may be available in a particular unit, cannot be held responsible for any difficulties of a technical nature that causes such services not to be available for a period of time during your stay but we will work with you to recify issues as soon as possible
21. Appliances - the booking agent/management company/owner cannot be held responsible for the failure of any domestic appliances including, but not limited too refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, stoves, washing machines, dryers. Any faults should be reported to the management company for the home within 24 hours and they will undertake to either repair/replace as soon as possible within the limits of availability of manufacturers parts etc
22. Regal Palms Resort and Club LLC is completely independent from any management company on the resort and as such Save Property Management cannot be held liable for the availability or condition of any of the resort amenities during your stay - this includes but is not limited to - main pool, children’s pool, lazy river, water slide, spa, sauna, tiki bar, volleyball court, bar area, games room, gym, computer room, club wi-fi.
23.A Daily Resort Amenity Fee of $17.50 per day plus tax applies to all bookings and is payable to the front desk on arrival. Fee includes the following: 24 Hour Reception, Secured Resort Access, Parking, Local & Domestic Long Distance Phone Calls (including Puerto Rico & Canada), Use of Indoor Playground at Banana Jack's, 25 Game Tokens to Banana Jack's, Internet Access in Business Center, Wi-Fi in the Clubhouse area, Health Club (Fitness Center), Children's Playground and Swimming Pavilion along with Pool Towels, Regularly Scheduled Activities, Dive-In Movie Nights, Sand Volleyball Court, 10% off Coupon for Bamboo Bar & Grill, and Special Pricing on select services at Ascencion Day Spa.